Please review these documents from time to time, as they are subject to change.
- General Guidelines
- You agree to be professional and civil in your communications and interactions with investors and founders you meet through our platform.
- You agree not to give ideas or content from pitch decks to competing companies.
- You agree to keep the content of the pitch decks and feedback you provide confidential.
- You agree that if you provide feedback to founders on their pitch decks, your feedback will be honest and constructive.
- You agree to release FairFunders and its directors and associates from any and all fiscal and legal liabilities.
- You agree to allow Site Admins (FairFunders) to view your profile information and any other information exchanged on our platform.
- You agree not to upload malicious code or files to our system. Uploading malicious code or files will result in your IP address being banned.
- We agree not to sell your information to third parties without your consent.
- We do our best to store your information securely. However, we cannot guarantee perfect security; in the event of a security breach, we will notify you and do our best to resolve the breach on our end.
- We recommend that you use a unique password for our platform, and that you never submit information to our system that could be used to steal your identity (including, but not limited to, your Social Security Number).
- We will never ask you for your Social Security Number, Passport Number, password, or any other sensitive information via email or via our platform.
- We will occasionally email you updates and/or announcements. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com from your account's email address with the subject line "Unsubscribe".
- If you observe any suspicious or inappropriate activity on our platform or experience any bugs, please inform us via email or through our contact form. Please include a description of the issue or activity, and the approximate date and time it was observed (if applicable). We will do our best to resolve the issue expediently.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete user-produced content that we deem inappropriate.
- We also reserve the right to ban users from our platform for inappropriate or unintended use of the platform at our sole discretion.
(in addition to the General Terms)
- You agree that FairFunders is not responsible for keeping your proprietary information safe from competitors.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your pitch deck, and we suggest that you do not upload pitch decks that contain proprietary information.
- You agree to allow investors and/or other founders and/or FairFunders to view your pitch deck, leave feedback on your pitch deck, and/or contact you via our platform.
- You acknowledge that FairFunders makes no guarantees that investors will view your deck, leave feedback, and/or contact you.
- You acknowledge that FairFunders makes no guarantees that you will raise funding as a result of using our services (though we certainly hope you will).
(in addition to the General Guidelines)
- You agree to allow founders to contact you via our platform if you leave feedback on their deck.
- You acknowledge that FairFunders makes no guarantees that founders will be interested in an investment from you or your firm.
- You acknowledge that FairFunders makes no guarantees that any investments you make in companies on our platform will produce a return (though we certainly hope they will).